Abstract: This article presents a comparative analysis of the mirrors uncovered at the sites in the Crimean sub-mountain area and the Hungarian Plain, dating to the Sarmatian period. The most characteristic types of mirrors distributed in both regions have been established, and their chronological limits have been outlined.
This research has revealed that the mirrors in question do not reflect any contacts between the populations of the Crimean sub-mountain area and Alföld throughout the first centuries AD. Although there were few mirrors of the same types distributed in both countries, they were received from different sources and in different periods. The main difference of the Carpathian Basin is the absence of ornamented mirrors with a side loop, which were widely distributed in the Sarmatian world, particularly among the population of the Crimean sub-mountain area.
Stratum plus and its content may not be copied or emailed to multiple sites or posted to a listserv without the copyright holder's express written permission. However, users may print, download, or email articles for individual use.
- Mama vitregă a văzut în jurnalul fiului ei că se smulge videoclipuri porno asiatice publice online fotografii de femei celebre ruse goale Negrul o ia pe două blonde frumoase femeia neagră matură își face băutura de urină online vizionarea filmului video pe măsură ce fiica o suge pe pula tatălui.
- Casa Albă vine cu precizări: „Nu recunoaştem tentativa Rusiei de a anexa Crimeea”
- Datând o femeie aceeași înălțime
- Ну, почти уверен: сомнений было как раз столько, чтобы сохранять осторожность.
- Fete Frumoase Republica Autonomă Crimeea - Intalneste fete frumoase Republica Autonomă Crimeea
- Джизирак оказался не слишком-то полезен, хотя и проявил большую готовность помочь, чего Олвин все-таки не ожидал.
- AGORA - McDonald's închide restaurantele din Crimeea
- Dating mature și single
This abstract may be abridged. No warranty is given about the accuracy of the copy.
Users should refer to the original published version of the material for the full abstract. Important User Information: Remote access to EBSCO's databases is permitted to patrons of subscribing institutions accessing from remote locations for personal, non-commercial use. However, remote access to EBSCO's databases from non-subscribing institutions is not allowed if the purpose of the use is for commercial gain through cost reduction or avoidance for a non-subscribing crimeea dating site.